Harrisburg Train Station
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Harrisburg Train Station built in 1882. The picture was taken on 14 October 1901.
The original photo is held by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- 14 October 1901
Width: 12 cm
Height: 8 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- R. Mannen
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2334 Longitude: -80.21636
- Rick Mannen
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Harrisburg train station, 1901. South Dumfries Historical Society, 1999.52.04.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary