Wreck on Grand Valley Railway near Paris, Ont.
- F. Hurndall, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This is photographic postcard depicting train wreck on Grand Valley Railway near Paris, Ont., on 15 January 1908.
The Grand Valley Railway was the first electric railway line built between Brantford and Galt. It began operations in November 1904.
The original photo was donated by W. Gihchrist to the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Inventory No. 1999.2577.01
Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- 15 January 1908
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum Railway Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wreck on Grand Valley Railway near Paris, Ont., photographic postcard, 1908. Paris Museum and Historical Society, 1999.2577.01.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON