- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the envelope from a letter addressed to J. W. Kellum, Esq., Depot Ticket Agent, C. N. R., Paris, Ont.
- Inventory No. 2004.0018.50
Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- 26 February 1943
Width: 17 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum Railway Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Envelope, The Dominion of Canada, February 26, 1943. Paris Museum and Historical Society, 2004.0018.50.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON