Rules of the Great Western Railway
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is brochure "Rules of the Great Western Railway", published by the Provident Society in Hamilton (Ont.) in 1877.
- Inventory No. 2006.0085.02.
Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- October 1877
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum and Archives
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25011 Longitude: -79.84963
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Rules of the Great Western Railway Provident Society, Hamilton (Ont.), 1877. Paris Museum and Archives.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON