Ethel Lockyer and Robert Penny
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows Ethel Lockyer (b. Oct 21 1882, d. Apr 11, 1967) and her husband Robert Penny in their wedding portrait. Robert was a farmer at the Norwich Gore. The wedding was performed in 1905 at the Lockyer home in New Durham by Rev. Ottewell.
Ethel was born in New Durham and was the daughter of Thomas and Mary Lockyer. A photo of them is also included in this collection and is linked to on the right. The photo number is 3891.
This photo was provided by the Norwich and District Historical Society during the September 17th, 2010 Digitization Day held in Oakland, Ontario by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the Paris Branch at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0501 Longitude: -80.56639
- Provided by the Norwich and District Historical Society
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Thel Lockyear and Robert Penny, 19[??], Norwich and District Historical Society
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary