The History of the County of Brant, volume I, by F. Douglas Reville
- Reville, F. Douglas, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This book by F. Douglas Reville chronicles the history of the County of Brant from its beginning to the time of the book's publication in 1920. Volume I focuses on Brantford and the political organization of the County, while Volume II discusses Paris, the actions of the County in World War I, and County of Brant authors.
- This book was digitized by the Internet Archive and can also be accessed at their site, linked to underneath the book.
- The Hurley Printing Company, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Brantford, Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- F. Douglas Reville
- Recommended Citation
- Reville, F. Douglas. (1920). History of the County of Brant. Vol. I. Brantford: The Hurley Printing Company. Retrieved from http://images.ourontario.ca/brant/83129/data
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary