A Burford Landmark - What Next? by Mel Robertson, from the Burford Advance
- Mystery Question
- We only have the first part of this article. Do you have any other clippings? Call us at (519) 442-2433 to help![Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Robertson, Mel, Author
- Media Type
- From the 1970s through the 1980s, Mel Robertson wrote many articles for the Burford Advance and Burford Times on the history of Burford Township. This clipping contains the first part of the article A Burford Landmark - What Next?, which ran on July 14, 1982. It was written in response to the sale of the Burford Armoury.
These articles are provided courtesy of The Burford Times.
- The Burford Advance
- Place of Publication
- Burford, ON
- Date of Publication
- 14 Jul 1980
- Local identifier
- 2010BT001.102 - 103
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.49968
- Provided by The Burford Times
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- The Burford Times
- Recommended Citation
- Robertson, Mel. (1982, July 14). A Burford Landmark - What's Next?. Burford, Ontario: The Burford Advance.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary