Land Indenture between Hiram Capron and Lyman Gleason, 1870
- Capron, Hiram, Author
- Gleason, Lyman, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1870 land indenture between Hiram Capron and Lyman Gleason transfers lot 6 on the north side of Capron Street in exchange for $50.
The location of this lot can be found on page 40 of the Brant County Illustrated atlas, linked to on the right.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2024366881712 Longitude: -80.3931829333305
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary