John Penman on Horse Cart on William St. Bridge, Paris, ON
- Unknown, Photographer
- Penman, John, Depicted
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts John Penman and his driver, William Reed, driving a horse cart east across the William St. Bridge, c. 1900 to the General Office. The Grand River St. N. buildings are visible in the background.
- This item was digitized on November 14th, 2009, during a Digitization Days event at the Paris Branch of the County of Brant Public Library.
Penman owned one of the first cars in Paris, c. 1910; this photograph was most likely taken before then.
Another copy of this photo is available in the collection. Click here to see it.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1944062841977 Longitude: -80.3826874494553
- Photos provided by Gary Pottruff (Paris)
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary