Paris Cadets Welcoming Governor General Byng, April 9, 1922
- Unknown, Photographer
- Smith, Donald A., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a group of Paris Cadets waiting to welcome the train carrying Governor-General Baron Byng and his wife in their visit to Paris on April 9, 1922. At this time, most schoolboys were required to be a member of the cadets. The train station on Broadway Street East is visible to the extreme right.
This image was printed on the thirty-fifth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Paris Cadets Welcoming Baron Byng.
(On original matting)
Awaiting the arrival of the gubernatorial train bearing the vice-regal couple, Baron and Lady Byng, April 9, 1922.
- Date of Original
- 9 Apr. 1922
Width: 24.5 cm
Height: 18.5 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- Paris Cadets Welcoming Governor General Byng, April 9, 1922, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.0248.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON