Harrison Cemetery Headstone
- Mystery Question
- Is there any further information that can be provided about this grave?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This image is of a headstone at the Harrison Cemetery. The last name Harrison and the date of death can be read.
This person passed away on July 10 1849 at the age of 49. According to Interment.ca this is probably Mary Ann Harrison, the wife of William Harrison.
- To get to the Harrison Cemetery, start at Cainsville, Highway 2 & 53, travel east about 2 kms, look for McBay Road and turn right, keep going south on McBay Road for about 3 kms. Just past the Painter Road intersection, keep right on to Big Creek Road for a bit, then turn left onto New England School Road and head to number 14, which is a farm property that will be on the east side of the road. The cemetery will be located on a large hill east of the farm buildings that is on private property and is best to ask permission before going to the cemetery. The cemetery has been inactive for many years.
- Date of Publication
- 10 Jul 1849
- Local identifier
- Cemeteries of Brant County
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1334 Longitude: -80.11635
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary