Framed Photographs of Two Women in a Studio, Paris
- Bauslaugh, Thomas, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black-and-white photographs
- This item consists of two framed photographs of two different women having their pictures taken in a studio. The first one depicts a lady wearing a white hat, and is 1.75x2.5”. The second one depicts a lady seated in front of a bush, and is 2.25x2.25”. The images are very worn. The photos were taken by Thomas Bauslaugh, located in Paris, Ontario.
- Photo By: Bauslaugh, Paris, Ontario.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Shirley Caron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Framed Photographs of Two Women in a Studio, Paris. C1890. Shirley Caron Collection. Item No. 2019SC001.020.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary