Postcard of the Harley Homestead
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a postcard with a drawing of the Harley Homestead from 1951, where it is presumed Archibald Harley resided. The verandah shown in the drawing has since been renovated into a closed den.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.49968
- Provided by Linda Robbins.
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Postcard of the Harley Homestead, 1951. Linda Robbins Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016LR001.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary