Photograph of the Howlett's Garage and Workshop in Glen Morris
- George Allan Howlett, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of the garage and workshop on the Howlett's property in Glen Morris circa 1940. The weather vane had a homemade propeller and the poles had an aerial wire for battery radio. To the right of the garage is an old gas engine. The left side of the garage was used as a photo shack.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Howlett, George Allan
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2668 Longitude: -80.34967
- Provided by George Allan Howlett.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of the Howlett's Garage, 1948. George Allan Howlett Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016GH002.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary