Photograph of Glen Morris from the Howlett House's Rooftop
- George Allan Howlett, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of Glen Morris from the Howlett House's rooftop, taken in 1948. The Paterson Blacksmith shop is visible at the bottom. The white house with the verandah on the side hill was built by Ms. Chadwick and later removed to widen the road. Glen Morris United Church is also visible in this photograph.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2668 Longitude: -80.34967
- Provided by George Allan Howlett.
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of Glen Morris from Howlett House, 1948. George Allan Howlett Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016GH006.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary