1920 M. Moody & Son Potato Digger
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This horse-drawn Victor potato digger came from a farm in the New Durham area and was manufactured by M. Moody & Sons Company, Quebec, around 1920. It has a rounded plate that digs under the potato row and a rotating set of pronged arms that remove potatoes from the earth and leaves them on the ground for pickers to gather up. The implement is a different style compared to other potato diggers and may not have been overly effective depending on how far the potatoes were flung.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Farm Implements of Burford Township
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.49968
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- 1920 M. Moody & Son Potato Digger, 2014. County of Brant Public Library, Photograph No. 2014CB004.024.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary