Land Deed Agreement Between James Yates and Remington Marsh
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed agreement dated January 01, 1885 transferring land in Burford Township (approximately 5 acres of the northeast quarter of Lot 17, Concession 12) from James Yates and his wife, Margaret Yates, to Remington Marsh. The land was purchased for $100.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Judy Lee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0270181801326 Longitude: -80.5100011402893
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between James Yates and Remington Marsh, 1885. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 1998.034.004.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0