Financial Reports for Holy Trinity Church Burford 1856-1938
- Media Type
- Financial reports from Trinity Church in Burford between 1856-1938. Included in these reports are statements of receipts and expenditures, annual statements, a Sunday School report, and accounts that the church had elsewhere.
- Date of Publication
- Holy Trinity Church Burford Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1040363230498 Longitude: -80.4268955761719
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Financial Reports 1856-1938. Holy Trinity Church Burford, 2014HT011.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Holy Trinity Church Burford."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary