F.A. Miller General Store
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The F.A. Miller General Store was owned by Frank Abner Miller, and stood at the southeast corner of King St. and Maple Ave in Burford. It also sold insurance and real estate. The image is part of a collection of images depicting various buildings in Brant County that was contributed by Jim Havens.
- This item was originally donated to the County of Brant Public Library’s wiki website by the community member listed below. Its origins and authenticity are unverified by the County of Brant Public Library.
FRANK ABNER MILLER'S StORE
ALSO INSURANCE & REAL ESTATE
MANAGED BY FRANK MILLER
THIS STORE IS ON THE SOUTH EAST CORNER
of KING St & MAPLE AVE BURFORD
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1026419842366 Longitude: -80.4296528870392
- Provided by Jim Havens
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- F.A. Miller General Store, 1855, Jim Havens Personal Collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary