Silver Platter Presented to Thomas Featherston
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Rewards of merit
- This silver platter was presented to Thomas Featherston by The Canadian Bank of Commerce - Brant County Plowmen's Association.
The original platter was provided by Thomas Featherston during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 34 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Thomas Featherston.
- Recommended Citation
- Silver Plate Presented to Thomas Featherston, 1944. Thomas Featherston Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary