Deed of Land from James Black to John Kenneth Black
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a deed of land to John Kenneth Black and his wife Clara Bell Black who purchased a farm from James Black of the Township of Onondaga in November 1951.
It includes a plan showing the survey of parts of lots 14, 15 and 16, range 3 West of Fairchilds Creek, Township of Onondaga.
The original document was provided by Mary Black during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- November 2, 1951
Width: 23 cm
Height: 35 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Mary Black.
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land from James Black to John Kenneth Black, 1951. Ian and Mary Black Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary