Land Sale Grant to Joseph Charlton
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a Land Sale Grant issued to Joseph Charlton of the Township of Onondaga on April 26, 1871. Charlton received over 64 acres of land for $871.05 Canadian dollars.
The original document was provided by Calvin Hager during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- April 26, 1871
Width: 45 cm
Height: 58 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Calvin Hager.
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Sale Grant to Joseph Charlton, 1871. The Hager Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary