Land Grant to William Douglas of the Township of Onondaga
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the image of a land grant issued to William Douglas of the Township of Onondaga on May 12, 1853. He received 94 acres for just over 123 pounds sterling.
The original document was provided by Karen Richardson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- May 12, 1853
Width: 38 cm
Height: 34 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Karen Richardson.
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Grant to William Douglas of the Township of Onondaga, 1853. The Douglas Family Collection/
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary