Indenture Granting Walker Land to William Douglas
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an indenture granting a deed of land belonging to James Elgin Walker to William A. Douglas dated November 26, 1919.
The original document was provided by Don Douglas during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- November 26, 1919
Width: 21 cm
Height: 35 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by the Douglas Family
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land of James Walker to William Douglas, 1919. Douglas Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary