Methodist Hymn Book
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an image of a hymn book used at Salt Springs Methodist Church in 1902 when the newly built church was reopened after being destroyed by fire on September 12, 1901.
The book was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 10.5 cm
Height: 16 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by the Salt Spring Church Heritage Society
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Methodist Hymn Book, Toronto, Halifax, 1902.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary