Class Photo, St. George School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the image of the photograph depicting a class of students from St. George school.The photo was provided by Ralph Burke during a Scan and Share History event in St George on 29 October 2011.
- From left to right:
First row: Jack Jamieson, Mac Howell, Alan Daniwel, Bill Howell, Sadie McGregor, Alison [?], Gord Stobbs.
Second row: Olivine Cornell, Janet Loker, Mabel Neil, Shirley Artridge, Nora Patterson, Jack Tolhorit, Rosle Golden.
Third row: Mary Gordon, Phylus Foulis, Marc Wood, Jim Tolaurst, Harry Brennan, Harold Brennan, Noreen Jackson.
Forth row: Muriel Kerie, Lloyd Vanderlip, Edison Farrell, Harvie Lions, Frankie Boughner, Jack Howell, Don [?], Evelyn Gofton, Albert Dilworth, Leslie Andrews.
- Date of Original
- [ca. April 1930]
Width: 25 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Local identifier
- Ralph Burke Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Class photo, St. George school, 1930. Ralph Burke Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary