New King-Seagrave Pumper
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the new 1966 King-Seagrave pumper at St. George Fire Station. The original photo was provided by Paul McConkey during a Digital Preservation Day event in St. George in May 2011.
- From left to right: Graham Malcolm, Charley Duncan, Paul Edwards.
- Date of Original
- May 1967
Width: 17 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Local identifier
- St. George Fire Department
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Provided by Paul McConkey
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- New King-Seagrave Pumper, 1966. St. George Fire Department.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary