Speech "Motto of Women's Institute"
- Mystery Question
- Do you know when this speech was written? Can you identify its author?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This is a hand-written speech entitled "Motto of Women's Institute - For Home and Country". The author and the date of the document are unknown. The original manuscript was provided by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Hand-written speech "Motto of Women's Institute", Date unknown. South Dumfries Historical Society, 1999.60.03.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary