From medicine man to medical man: a record of a century and a half of progress in health and sanitation as exemplified by developments in Peel
- Bull, Wm. Perkins, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Imaging of From medicine man to medical man by staff of the Mississauga Library System and the Brampton Library.
- Toronto : The Perkins Bull Foundation, George J. McLeod, Ltd., 1934
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Brampton LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
65 Queen St E,