Almaguin Highlands Digital Collections

Results

We found
13
matching items
  • Joseph and Janie Nelson House, Magnetawan
        At the top of the page: "Miller Street. West side, Lot 17, access from Albert Street" At the bottom of the page: "This house was built in 1945-48 by Joseph and Janie Nelson. It is constructed of double board frame. Remodeling and landscaping has been done since Les Grasley and ...
      At the top of the page: "Miller Street. West side, Lot 17, ...
  • House on Miller street, Magnetawan, circa 1983
        At the top of the page: "Miller Street. East side, Lot 17, Plan 319" At the bottom of the page: "This half acre lot was obtained from the Crown on June 3, 1886 by William Elijah Kennedy. It was sold on June 23, 1893 to Margaret McArthur for $200, then ...
      At the top of the page: "Miller Street. East side, Lot 17, ...
  • McKnight House, Magnetawan, circa 1940
        On the Reverse of the page: "155 Sparks Street North, Lot 9. East side George McKnight built this house in 1913. Thelma Baird inherited the house and she rented to Mr. Paget at one time for the winter months. Mr. & Mrs. Allen Quick owned or rented the house in ...
      On the Reverse of the page: "155 Sparks Street North, Lot 9. ...
  • Early Days of Camp We-na-nak, circa 1920
        Above the entrance is a sign with, 'CAMP WE-NA-NAK,' is painted.
      Above the entrance is a sign with, 'CAMP WE-NA-NAK,' is painted.
  • Pencil Sketch of a Stone House, 1978
        Pencil sketch of a two-story stone home. In the center of the home is a three story tower with windows in each level. In front of the house is a porch. The home is located on a hill and there is a stone staircase leading from the driveway to the ...
      Pencil sketch of a two-story stone home. In the center of the ...
  • Family Home, Sparks Street North Lot 6, Magnetawan
        Sparks Street North North half, Lot 6 J. Wilfred Troyer built this house for his family in 1915. It is a two story brick house with attic and a basement. Ted and Vickie Nelson bought the property in 1954 or 55. When they were no longer able to care for ...
      Sparks Street North North half, Lot 6 J. Wilfred Troyer built this ...
  • 4275 Sparks Street North, Magnetawan
        Written on the back L. to R. Dr. Freeborns, Troyers, Orange Hall, about 1930, 1929 4275 Sparks Street North North half, Lot 7, South half, Lot 6, West side Dr. Freeborn built this house about 1910 on land that originally belonged to the Irwin-Stewart farm. He ran his medical practice ...
      Written on the back L. to R. Dr. Freeborns, Troyers, Orange Hall, ...
  • Family Home at 4271 Sparks Street North, Magnetawan
        4271 Sparks Street North South Part Lot 7, West side Francis and Ellen Stewart built this retirement home in 1925, when they sold the farm to Dave. After their deaths, the house belonged to three sons - Bill, Tom and John. Bill lived here after the war until his death ...
      4271 Sparks Street North South Part Lot 7, West side Francis and ...
  • Findley Lloyd, Howard Kelly Jr., Fritz Kelly, Byrom Hilliard, and Edmund Kelly, circa 1930
        A black and white photograph of five men standing in front of a home with a porch. One of the men has a crutch under his arm.
      A black and white photograph of five men standing in front of ...
  • Mr. N. E. Duval's Before it was Torn Down in 1982
        Black and white photograph of N. E. Duval's home. It's a two-story farmhouse. The windows don't have any glass in them. There's a porch on the main floor. There's a fence on the right side. There's a barn in the background.
      Black and white photograph of N. E. Duval's home. It's a two-story ...
  • The Carter House, circa 1900
        On the reverse: "Carter home.", "McKeen?" & "from Pat Embleton."
      On the reverse: "Carter home.", "McKeen?" & "from Pat Embleton."
  • Cottrell Family Homestead, circa 1920
        Handwritten on the back of the photograph: "#3" & "Cottrell Farm."
      Handwritten on the back of the photograph: "#3" & "Cottrell Farm."
  • Brunner House in Winter
        "THE BRUNNER HOUSE ORIGINALLY BUILT IN THE 1880s BY WILLIAM PARKS, ON LOT 149 CONCESSION A, LOUNT TOWNSHIP. PARKS SOLD TO JACOB REINHARDT, JACOB RESOLD AGAIN TO ALBIN HERMAN BUNNER AND HIS WIFE CLARA nee FAHRIG WHO CONTINUED TO RUN THE RYE POST OFFICE FROM THEIR HOME c 1940s DONATED ...
      "THE BRUNNER HOUSE ORIGINALLY BUILT IN THE 1880s BY WILLIAM PARKS, ON ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1900s1900190119021903190419051906190719081909
1910s1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
1920s1920192119221923192419251926192719281929
1930s1930193119321933193419351936193719381939
1940s1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
1970s1970197119721973197419751976197719781979
1980s1980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
2000s2000200120022003200420052006200720082009
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit