Almaguin Highlands Digital Collections

Results

We found
6
matching items
  • House at 4252 Sparks Street North, Lot 9, East Side, Magnetawan
        At the top of the page: "4252 Sparks Street North, Lot 9, East side" In between the two photos: "Main Street, Magnetawan, Ont." At the bottom of the page: "This house was built about 1909 by James Jenkins, who was a carpenter. It was later occupied by the Bill Lennox ...
      At the top of the page: "4252 Sparks Street North, Lot 9, ...
  • 23 Bay Street, North Side, Magnetawan
        23 Bay Street, North Side South side Lot 12, North side Lot 13, West side Church Street This two story frame house was built in 1940 by Bill Russell for Archie and Lillie King, Viola, Ray and Jack. New aluminum siding replaced the red insul brick. In her later years, ...
      23 Bay Street, North Side South side Lot 12, North side Lot ...
  • Houses on Richmond Street
        Richmond Street This photo was taken about 1900 looking across the river to the south shore. The building on the extreme left is on the larger Island owned by Taylor Lumber Company. The building at the top of the hill is St. Paul's Lutheran Church 1885-1913. The white house is ...
      Richmond Street This photo was taken about 1900 looking across the river ...
  • 22 Bay Street, Magnetawan
        22 Bay Street, south side Part Lot 7 This property belonged to Frank Osborne in the 1940s and he built two cottages on the lot. The property lines in this part of town seemed to be in question between Dolly McLaughlan and Frank, who were brother and sister and whose ...
      22 Bay Street, south side Part Lot 7 This property belonged to ...
  • T. J. Daly House, built circa 1925
        Biddy Street North East Side, Lot D Across from Highway 520 Tom Daley Sr. built this house after the original house burned in 1959. It is a one story frame building on a full basement. After Tom died his daughter Nancy Holborn owns the house and rents it out. Dan ...
      Biddy Street North East Side, Lot D Across from Highway 520 Tom ...
  • The Wurm Farm, Magnetawan
        The Wurm Farm Lot 26, 27 Con.3 Chapman Township Waterfront land on Con. 4 Julius Wurm came here from Kitchener, Ontario with his mother and stepfather, Mr.& Mrs. Wm. Hoerner, in 1877. When he turned 18 the next November, he obtained a grant for Lot 26, and the next year ...
      The Wurm Farm Lot 26, 27 Con.3 Chapman Township Waterfront land on ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1870s1870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
1900s1900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
1930s1930193119321933193419351936193719381939
1940s1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
1950s1950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
2000s2000200120022003200420052006200720082009
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit