Almaguin Highlands Digital Collections

Results

We found
1
matching items
  • The Beginning of South River Incorporated 1907
        Historical Report in a blue duo-tang. It was originally written by Jamie Hall and Mark Kehae for a High School History project. It is twenty-two pages long with pictures. It includes the following topics: Early Buildings, Early Settlers, Churches and the Electric Company. All of these subjects are in relation ...
      Historical Report in a blue duo-tang. It was originally written by Jamie ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1980s1980198119821983198419851986198719881989
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit