Memories in Video of Glen Reid and Friends - The Heritage River Concert
- Jim Nicholson, Videographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Video recordings
- Two hour country, bluegrass & folk concert featuring 'Glen Reid & Friends.' The concert took place in a church in Burk's Falls on October 26, 1996.
- Part II - Rowing and Flowing, Part III - Lifeline to the Heartland & Here-I-A, Part IV - If I Were a Blackbird & Hard Rock Miner, Part V - Little Shack Up the Pontiac & The Dreams on the Whole, Part VI - Mary the Love Lost & My Father's Father's Time, Part VII - The Log Driver Song & Black River Ramble, Part VIII - Did She Mention my Name & Green Valleys, Part IX - The Black Fly & Tennessee Stud, Part X - Spire of Timothy Downs, Part XI - Fiddler's Green & As Time Goes By and Part XII - Maggie & Tribute to Freddy McKinaw. The last twenty or so minutes are gone because the last chapter has become corrupted.
- Date of Publication
- 26 Oct 1995
- Date Of Event
- 26 Oct 1995
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.6168 Longitude: -79.39965
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Please contact the Burk's Falls, Armour & Ryerson Union Public Library for details about the original copy of this recording.
- Reproduction Notes
- For Educational Purposes Only
- Burk's Falls, Armour & Ryerson Union PLEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Burk's Falls, Armour & Ryerson Union Public Library
Box 620, 39 Copeland Street
Burk's Falls, ON