South River Canadian Girls in Training(C. G. I T.),circa 1954
- Darla LaCombe, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white picture of a group of girls in sailor-type-uniforms. They're standing in front of some tables and chairs. Behind them is a chalkboard with a big C. G. I. T. Logo in the middle.
- "Canadian Girls in Training (CGIT) is a program developed for girls ages 12 - 17. Girls and leaders participate in activities based on the needs and interests of the girls in keeping with the four elements of our purpose: Cherish Health, Seek Truth, Know God, and Serve Others .
Front row from left from back: Jean Hansen, Jean Pinkerton, Leah Schade, Kelly Wilson, Darlene Furlong, Judy Tough, Marie Folliott, Mrs. Marg Wood, Joy Tough. Middle Row from left to right: Jean McDermott, Fran Johnson, Donna Loney, Nancy Johnston, Betty Maeck, Marie Muzzi, Rose Muzzi, Joan Unger. Back row from left to right: Ida Froates, Darla LaCombe, Gloria Sohm, Anne Harley."
- Date of Original
- circa 1954
- Date Of Event
- circa 1954
Width: 8 in
Height: 6 in
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8in
Image Height: 6in
- Local identifier
- Postcard Binder
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.8334 Longitude: -79.38293
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- South River - Machar Union PLEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
For inquiries about our content, contact
Address: P. O. Box 190, 63 Marie St., South River, ON P0A 1X0