Mr. Bolger's South River Public School Grade 6 Class Photograph, 1955
- Darla LaCombe, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the grade six class of the South River Public School, 1955. There are three rows, with the students wearing typical school clothes for the time period. The teacher, Mr. Bolger, is to the right of the picture, in the back row. The students are in a open area, with trees, part of a building, and part of a vehicle, in the background.
- The students are: back row, Doug Lamb, Gord Scarlett, Merv Smith, Ruth Scade, Ferona Farrow, Alice brownrigg, Donna Loney, Jeanette Reed, Darla Lacombe, Myrtle Stillwell, Elsa Halinen, Mr. Bolger. Middle Row is Bill Merano, Russell Traves, Dale Gutjahr, Bill Diver, Russ Lamb, Allan Smith, Verna Sohm, Eileen Scarlett, Wanda Brunner, Ellen Tough, Lynne Reich, Jean Pinkerton, Marilyn Elliot, Leah Schade. Front row is Denny Loney, Charles Reich, Harold Harwood, Ernest Levesque, Monte Badgeley, Allan Neely, Ronnie Roakes, Jim Smeltzer, Cecil Pinkerton, Francis Aho.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 6 in
Height: 4 in
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6in
Image Height: 4in
- Local identifier
- school binder
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.8334 Longitude: -79.38293
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- South River - Machar Union PLEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
For inquiries about our content, contact
Address: P. O. Box 190, 63 Marie St., South River, ON P0A 1X0