South River Continuation School Class Photograph, 1953
- Darla LaCombe, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a black and white photograph of the South River Continuation School Class Photograph, 1953. There are four rows of students, the first one sitting, the second kneeling and the last two standing. The first row is all young men, mostly dressed in casual pants and collared shirts. The middle two rows contain young women, many whom are wearing white shirts . The last row is six young men, wearing collared shirts. To the left of the photo, behind the second row, is a man (the teacher) wearing a dark suit. The photo was taken in a open area, and in the background, to the right of the photo, is a building. An outline of trees is also visible in the background.
- The class contains: back row, Grenville Brinen, Alvin Erwin, Wade Brown, Vern Lamb, Harvey Pinkerton, Ray Smith. 2nd from back row: Mr. Hart (Teacher), Evelyn Smith, Marg Harkness, Kay McIsaac, Marie willet, Madelaine Levesque, Lillian Smith, Evelyn Bradley, Marg Scarlett, Eilo Sjoberg, Fay Murdoch, Sylvia Badgeley, Shirley Lacombe, Leonora Langford, Mildred Parker, Miss Quesnell (teacher). 3rd from back row: Audrey Sohm, Betty Cottrell, MaryAnne Stevenson, Marion Sohm, Shirley Haufchild, Elaine Callery, Diane Wood, Geraldine McIsaac, Anne Froates, Ethyle Cottrell, Unita Paige, Jean Scarlett, Audrey Haggart, Evelyn Maeck, Jean Hansen, Shirley Bradley. Front row: Bob Kinkaid, Frank fitzpatrick, Allan Tough, Alvin Maeck, Cliff Erven, Len Lamb, Hezzie Towle, Earl McCaig, Jim Tough, Bob Wood, George Brownrigg.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 6 in
Height: 4 in
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6in
Image Height: 4in
- Local identifier
- school binder
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.8334 Longitude: -79.38293
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- South River - Machar Union PLEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
For inquiries about our content, contact
Address: P. O. Box 190, 63 Marie St., South River, ON P0A 1X0