Four Men Playing Cards, South River Area, circa 1900
- Mystery Question
- Who are the men in this photograph? Was this photograph staged?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four seated men playing cards, circa 1900. The men are seated at a table in what appears to be a family home.
- The house these men are playing cards in was quite "fancy" for this time period and place; the lace curtains, pictures, and table legs are upscale.
The picture may have been staged since the men have left their pistols and knives on table and within reach of the other men. The two men on the left are possibly Charlie and Eugene Maeck.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10in
Image Height: 8in
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.8334 Longitude: -79.38293
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- South River - Machar Union PLEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
For inquiries about our content, contact
Address: P. O. Box 190, 63 Marie St., South River, ON P0A 1X0