Evangelical United Brethren Church, Rye Congregation, circa 1900
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the log Evangelical United Brethren Church, Rye Congregation.
- The pioneer missionaries of the Parry Sound District used the old Nipissing Road to begin ministering in the 1870s. Until the construction of this church in 1894, the minister would live with members of the Rye Congregation when in the area. The construction was done by the church members, who cut the logs and hauled them to the location by oxen.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10in
Image Height: 8in
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.8334 Longitude: -79.38293
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- South River - Machar Union PLEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
For inquiries about our content, contact
Address: P. O. Box 190, 63 Marie St., South River, ON P0A 1X0