- Mystery Question
- Who are the men in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four men in a blacksmith shop. There are many tools hanging behind the men on a plank wall.
The shop appears to have three walls and a pitched roof leaving one side open. There is a crack from the negative on the right side and upper right corner.
- This may be a blacksmith shop situated across from Stucke's house in Lount Township. One of the men could be Charlie Egger who used to be the blacksmith for Shortland in South River. Charlie Joy was a blacksmith. The man in the apron could be Frank Hall, the man next to him could be Artie Woods or Bill Ardiel.
- Date of Original
- circa 1920
- Date Of Event
- circa 1920
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10in
Image Height: 8in
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.8334 Longitude: -79.38293
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- South River - Machar Union PLEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
For inquiries about our content, contact
Address: P. O. Box 190, 63 Marie St., South River, ON P0A 1X0