First group to leave the Maritimes to work at D.I.L. Ajax
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Digital images
- Black and white photo taken at the train station in Moncton, New Brunswick. This was the first group to leave the Maritimes, headed for Ajax Defense Industries Limited. Marie (Lannigan) Lawrence, from Cape Breton is in the front row, 4th from the left, gift boxes at her feet, with her friend Margaret Dickson behind her.
- Personal Name(s)
- Marie Lannigan Lawrence and Margaret Dickson
- Local identifier
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Ajax Archives
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Contact Ajax Archives at HistoryAndArchives@ajax.ca
- Ajax Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:55 Harwood Avenue S.