Lillian Frances Massey Treble, c.1895
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a black and white photograph of Lillian Frances Massey.
- The Frances Hall at Ontario Ladies' College was named for Lillian Frances Massey after her father, Hart Massey, donated ten thousand dollars to build an addition to the College.
Lillian Frances Massey laid the corner stone for Frances Hall on June 19, 1895 and attended the opening of Frances Hall in December 1895.
She was later married to John Mill Treble, who died in 1900. In 1902, she provided the Ontario Ladies' College with a domestic science department.
- Bottom: MRS. LILLIAN FRANCES MASSEY TREBLE
- Date of Original
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.