Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
1
matching items
Geographic Location
Munn's Corners
  
  • Munn's Public School, 1960's
        Between 1950 and 1970, Ontario school boards centralized the public schools in their jurisdiction. The old one or two room "S.S" (School Section) schools were closed as sleek, multi-roomed modern schools were built. Daniel Munn, who owned the land around Sixth Line and Dundas Street that eventually became the hamlet ...
      Between 1950 and 1970, Ontario school boards centralized the public schools in ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit