Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
2
matching items
  • Snider's Public School Girls Basketball Team, 1956-57.
        Snider's school was first built on land owned by Ephraim Post Concession 1, Lot 6, NDS. We know S.S. #4 was in use by 1877 and the 1878 Atlas shows it right on the corner on the southwest side of Ninth Line and Burnhamthorpe Road. The 200 acre Lot 6 ...
      Snider's school was first built on land owned by Ephraim Post Concession ...
  • S.S. #6, Omagh School, 1942
        Stamped on back: R. H. Peperer, 137 6th St., 2nd north of P.O., New Toronto, Phone 2511
      Stamped on back: R. H. Peperer, 137 6th St., 2nd north of ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1940s1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit