Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
5
matching items
  • 2088 Dundas Street West, Oakville, Canadian Inventory of Heritage Buildings, 1971
        Coding on the front of the card: 06177001702088. Province is 06, Negative is 0602Y21. NPC 464(9-701)7530-21-029-3938 On the card verso: 06177001702088
      Coding on the front of the card: 06177001702088. Province is 06, Negative ...
  • Palermo Plaque to Honour Henry Heeks
        This tablet is erected by the people of the community of Palermo to the memory of Henry Heeks in recognition of his years of valuable service.
      This tablet is erected by the people of the community of Palermo ...
  • Street View of Palermo Public Hall
        The community of Palermo started as early as 1806. By 1835, the town had developed enough to boast its own post office, churches, schools, stores, blacksmith and surrounding mixed farming. The active community started the Palermo Sons of Temperance in 1850 and this group was the genus of the community ...
      The community of Palermo started as early as 1806. By 1835, the ...
  • Home of George Buck
        Home on Dundas Highway, Lot 28, Concession 1, NDS former Trafalgar Township. Street address was 2307 Dundas Street West, now in Oakville, Ontario. In 2004, the house was clearly visible from Dundas Street and considered to be a familiar landmark. Other photographs of the house on unauthoritative internet sites show ...
      Home on Dundas Highway, Lot 28, Concession 1, NDS former Trafalgar Township. ...
  • Palermo Community Hall
        This is Palermo’s Community Hall, an outgrowth of the former Temperance Hall, the scene of many literary efforts. This was erected by the people of Palermo who take great pride in their achievement. It is situated just off the corner on the Station Road. (Note: "the Station Road" was Bronte, ...
      This is Palermo’s Community Hall, an outgrowth of the former Temperance Hall, ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit