Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
4
matching items
  • Doors Open & Heritage Day 2007 at the Trafalgar Township Historical Society
        The Trafalgar Township Historical Society celebrates Heritage Day every September. In 2007, Oakville's Doors Open was on the same Saturday. The Society's home is the schoolhouse at Palermo, north side of Dundas Street West, just east of Old Bronte Road.
      The Trafalgar Township Historical Society celebrates Heritage Day every September. In 2007, ...
  • Palermo School, 1942-43 Construction
        There are 7 photos included in this record. View the others by selecting `Page` at the top of this record. The record is also linked to a photograph of the finished school. The building contractor was D.A. Wendover & Sons Construction. Dave Wendover took the photographs. The photo shown here ...
      There are 7 photos included in this record. View the others by ...
  • Palermo School, S.S. #2
        Palermo Schoolhouse is located at 2431 Dundas Street West. The schoolhouse is currently home to the Trafalgar Historical Society. There was a school in Palermo as early as 1819. It was one of 3 public schools in Trafalgar Twp. The first school may have been on the same property as ...
      Palermo Schoolhouse is located at 2431 Dundas Street West. The schoolhouse is ...
  • Teaching Contract Between Ethel Wettlaufer and the Trafalgar School Area, 1945
        The teaching contract between Mrs. Ethel Wettlaufer and the Trafalgar school area signed July 20, 1945. The salary was $130.00 per month, for 10 months beginning September 4, 1945. Ethel Wettlaufer taught at the Palermo school, S.S. #2, Trafalgar Township, Halton County, starting in 1944 and through into the 1950s. ...
      The teaching contract between Mrs. Ethel Wettlaufer and the Trafalgar school area ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit