Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
1
matching items
Has Comment?
Yes
  • McFadden House, Tremaine Road, 2012
        The McFadden house was built in 1912 in Trafalgar Township. It bears a Milton official heritage designation as the property is now part of Milton. The property is presently owned by the Forte family. These photographs were taken in 2012. To see all four photographs, click on Pages "Select" to ...
      The McFadden house was built in 1912 in Trafalgar Township. It bears ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit