Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
5
matching items
  • Coyne School, 1925
        Coyne's School S.S. #9 - R.R. 1 May 11th, 25
      Coyne's School S.S. #9 - R.R. 1 May 11th, 25
  • Munn's School, S.S. #3A, ca1904
        This photograph shows the students and teachers on the front steps of the beautiful one-room school which had been built in 1900. Daniel Munn gave the land on which the first school in the Trafalgar Township was built in 1809. (He received the 200 acre land grant of Lot 15, ...
      This photograph shows the students and teachers on the front steps of ...
  • Westwood Public School ca1956
        Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest corner of Wilson and Rebecca Streets, Oakville, in 1922 to serve the west side of the town of Oakville. Now home to the Halton K9 Lions Club. The 2nd image in this record shows the individual signatures of ...
      Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest ...
  • S.S. #14, Glenorchy School Children, 1930's
        The annual photograph of students attending Glenorchy School sometime in the mid to late 1930's. The schoolhouse was located on the flats of the Sixteen Mile Creek on Fourth Line just below Lower Baseline Road. It was also known as "Pleasant Valley School". In the front row right on the ...
      The annual photograph of students attending Glenorchy School sometime in the mid ...
  • Teachers and Students in Front of Oakville Trafalgar High School in Winter
        The teachers and students at Oakville High School. It may well be the faculty and student body when the school opened. Oakville Trafalgar High School was founded in 1908, and located on Reynolds Street in the town of Oakville until 1992. As high school students came from all over Trafalgar ...
      The teachers and students at Oakville High School. It may well be ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit