Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
13
matching items
  • Storey Homestead
        Storey Homestead, at 2424 Sovereign St, Bronte. Photograph taken in March 1979.
      Storey Homestead, at 2424 Sovereign St, Bronte. Photograph taken in March 1979.
  • Home of Guy and Edna Bussell
        Located at Lot 14 Concession 7, Trafalgar Township in the area of Derry Road and 9th Line. The house had been built sometime around 1850 and an addition was added about 1920.
      Located at Lot 14 Concession 7, Trafalgar Township in the area of ...
  • Sprucedale Farm, Home Of John Dixon Sr.
        Ruth (Dixon) Taylor is at the front door of "Sprucedale", the 200 acre home farm on Lot 14, Concession 4, Trafalgar Township. John Dixon, sometimes spelled Dickson first built a log home, then a frame house and then in 1861, the beautiful brick home seen in this record. The farm ...
      Ruth (Dixon) Taylor is at the front door of "Sprucedale", the 200 ...
  • Wedding At Ford Farm On 5th Line
        The bride is Irene Ford, and the groom is Elton McLean. Maggie & John A. Ford are sitting on the grass to the right of the bride, their daughter. The Ford farm was on 5th Line at Lower Base Road, Trafalgar Township.
      The bride is Irene Ford, and the groom is Elton McLean. Maggie ...
  • Bill Dent's Store
        Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street. The house next door belonged to a Mrs. Fisher. The photograph was taken in the spring of 1952. The Dents lived at Glenorchy.
      Store belonging to Bill Dent, on the north-west corner of Trafalgar Road ...
  • Sprucedale Farm, Home Of John Dixon Sr.
        John Dixon came with his father, William, from the Hills of Scotland and Northumberland, arriving in Quebec in April 1816. John came to Trafalgar Township in 1820, first working for Robert Ruxton on a farm with a sawmill, on Lot 6, Concession 6, a farm John eventually owned. John was ...
      John Dixon came with his father, William, from the Hills of Scotland ...
  • Sprucedale Farm, Home Of John Dixon Sr.
        A view of the south east side of the John Dixon family home, Sprucedale. "Sprucedale" was the family name for the 200 acre home farm on Lot 14, Concession 4, Trafalgar Township. John Dixon, sometimes spelled Dickson, first built a log home, then a frame house and then in 1861, ...
      A view of the south east side of the John Dixon family ...
  • Sprucedale Farm, Home Of John Dixon Sr.
        "Sprucedale" was the family name for the 200 acre home farm on Lot 14, Concession 4, Trafalgar Township. John Dixon, sometimes spelled Dickson, first built a log home, then a frame house and then in 1861, the beautiful brick home seen in this record. This photo shows the kitchen wing ...
      "Sprucedale" was the family name for the 200 acre home farm on ...
  • History of Elmbank Farms owned by Tovell Bros.
        The Tovell Farm. The property was previous owned by the Phillip Buck family. The farm estate was at Britannia Road and Fourth Line, at Omagh. The little old part is the original home of 1805. The last of the pioneer apple trees in the great orchard the present Tovell Farm. ...
      The Tovell Farm. The property was previous owned by the Phillip Buck ...
  • Dent and Bradley Homes
        The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas (Hwy 5) and Trafalgar (7th Line), spring 1952.
      The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas ...
  • Sprucedale Farm, Home Of John Dixon Sr.
        "Sprucedale" was the family name for the 200 acre home farm on Lot 14, Concession 4, Trafalgar Township. John Dixon, sometimes spelled Dickson, first built a log home, then a frame house and then in 1861, the beautiful brick home seen in this record. This view is of the front ...
      "Sprucedale" was the family name for the 200 acre home farm on ...
  • Sprucedale Farm, Home Of John Dixon Sr.
        This photograph shows "1861" carved into the brick, the year the house was built. "Sprucedale" was the family name for the 200 acre home farm on Lot 14, Concession 4, Trafalgar Township. John Dixon, sometimes spelled Dickson, first built a log home, then a frame house and then in 1861, ...
      This photograph shows "1861" carved into the brick, the year the house ...
  • Sprucedale Farm, Home Of John Dixon Sr.
        "Sprucedale" was the family name for the 200 acre home farm on Lot 14, Concession 4, Trafalgar Township, now in Milton, Ontario. John Dixon, sometimes spelled Dickson, first built a log home, then a frame house and then in 1861, the beautiful brick home seen in this record. The farm ...
      "Sprucedale" was the family name for the 200 acre home farm on ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit