Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
6
matching items
  • Photocopy of Agerton Box Address
        Postcard sent from England and addressed to the Agerton box. Jim Curry who had a stump leg picked up the mail in Milton and delivered it in all kinds of weather to Hornby, the Agerton box at the corner of 7th line and Derry Rd, (the box itself was made ...
      Postcard sent from England and addressed to the Agerton box. Jim Curry ...
  • Palermo General Store
        GENERAL STORE- Situated in the centre of the Palermo business section, this general store, operated by R.B. McGill, is also the site of the village post office.
      GENERAL STORE- Situated in the centre of the Palermo business section, this ...
  • Store & Post Office at Palermo, L. Hager, General Merchant
        L. Hagar, General Merchant ; Palermo Post Office.
      L. Hagar, General Merchant ; Palermo Post Office.
  • Hornby Store, Early 1900's
        Hornby Store, which burned down in 1929. This photo was taken in the early 1900’s. It was rebuilt in brick. Bill Lindsay was postmaster and store owner in the 1920s. The store was called "Lindsay's" under his proprietorship. Other postmasters and proprietors of the store were: Wilmar James Thompson, store ...
      Hornby Store, which burned down in 1929. This photo was taken in ...
  • Dent and Bradley Homes
        The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas (Hwy 5) and Trafalgar (7th Line), spring 1952.
      The Dent and Bradley stores, looking west from the corner of Dundas ...
  • Store and Garage at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street, ca1940
        Road and Dundas Street. c. 1940. Store and garage s.w. corner of Trafalgar Rd., and Dundas St., c. 1940. Signs on building: Ogden's, Buckingham, 7 Up, Coca Cola
      Road and Dundas Street. c. 1940. Store and garage s.w. corner of ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit