Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
9
matching items
  • Store and gas station at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street.
        Both store and gas station where located on the N.W. corner of Trafalgar Rd., and Dundas Street...c. 1940. Original pictures loaned to me by Aunt Evelyn Pickering (Ball). Photographer unknown.
      Both store and gas station where located on the N.W. corner of ...
  • Ernest Patterson (1874 - 1956) With Neice Irene and Son Ernie.
  • Store and gas station at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street
        Signs on storefront: Bradley's Hardware, British Consols cigarettes, groceries, soft drinks, Trafalgar Post Office.
      Signs on storefront: Bradley's Hardware, British Consols cigarettes, groceries, soft drinks, Trafalgar ...
  • Farm Machinery Sales and Gas Station, Palermo
        Signs on the building read, “Goodyear Tires”, “Myers Sprayers Sales and Service W. D. Wise”, “Oliver Authorized Sales Service”, “B-A Service Products” and over the door, “Goodison-Oliver Finest in Farm Machinery”.
      Signs on the building read, “Goodyear Tires”, “Myers Sprayers Sales and Service ...
  • Hornby Garage & Machine Shop
        Hornby Garage & Machine Shop ; White Rose Gasoline ; ...Motor Oil ; rest not legible.
      Hornby Garage & Machine Shop ; White Rose Gasoline ; ...Motor Oil ...
  • Dent and Bradley Family Houses
        Both the Dent and Bradley families ran general stores on the northwest corner of Trafalgar and Dundas. Leslie Bradley took over the store from the Carpenter family in 1925 and was postmaster. The Dent family had the B-A (British American) gas pumps. This area was at one time called Postville, ...
      Both the Dent and Bradley families ran general stores on the northwest ...
  • View of the Original Trafalgar Township Hall and Ogden's Ice Cream Booth, pre-1949
        This photograph is taken on the south side of Dundas, looking east over Seventh Line (now known as Trafalgar Road). The photographer is standing in front of the store, gas station and ice cream booth (called Ogden's) owned by Bob Fairman in the 1950s. The photographer is on the southwest ...
      This photograph is taken on the south side of Dundas, looking east ...
  • Dundas Street and Bronte Road Intersection, 1975
        This photograph was taken for the Town of Oakville in 1975. It shows the intersection (or corners) of Dundas (Highway 5) and Old Bronte Rd (Highway 25). The photographer is just east of Bronte Road, looking west along Dundas Street. At the time, there was no "Old Bronte Road" - ...
      This photograph was taken for the Town of Oakville in 1975. It ...
  • Store and Garage at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street, ca1940
        Road and Dundas Street. c. 1940. Store and garage s.w. corner of Trafalgar Rd., and Dundas St., c. 1940. Signs on building: Ogden's, Buckingham, 7 Up, Coca Cola
      Road and Dundas Street. c. 1940. Store and garage s.w. corner of ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit